New York Vehicle Bill of Sale and Promissory Note
If you want to sell an automobile or other vehicle to another person, and want to accept payments for it, you’ll need an Automobile/Vehicle Bill of Sale together with a Promissory Note. The Automobile/Vehicle Bill of Sale form in this package indicates the make, model, year, mileage, and vehicle identification number of the vehicle. The enclosed Promissory Note for Purchase of Vehicle protects the seller and allows payment for the vehicle to be made in monthly installments. An Odometer Disclosure Statement, required by federal law, is also included and states the mileage upon transfer of ownership.
This form will prove that the Buyer now owns the vehicle. This form can help both the Seller and Buyer protect their rights and is useful for tax and other accounting purposes.
Among others, this form includes the following key provisions:
This attorney-prepared packet contains:
- Sum paid: States the amount paid for the vehicle
- Seller’s name / address: Identifies the Seller
- Buyer’s name / address: Identifies the Buyer
- Description of Vehicle: Including Make/Model/Year/VIN
- Covenants: Describes any promises the seller makes with regard to the vehicle
- Promissory Note: Sets forth all the terms for the Promissory Note, including amount, payments, interest rate and vehicle information
State Law Compliance:
- Instructions and checklist for Automobile / Vehicle Bill of Sale
- Information for Automobile / Vehicle Bill of Sale
- Automobile / Vehicle Bill of Sale
- Promissory Note for Purchase of Vehicle
- Odometer Disclosure Statement
This form complies with the laws of all states.
Add to cart
||New York Vehicle Bill of Sale and Promissory Note
||Designed for Letter Size (8.5" x 11")
||Designed to print on all ink-jet and laser printers
||Available (requires Flash plug-in)
||Yes (.doc, .wpd and .rtf)
|| Microsoft Word
Rich Text Format
||In Stock. Instant Download
||Unlimited number of prints
||Less than 1 minute (approx.)
||Via secret online address
Email with download links
Email with attachment upon request
||60 days, no-questions asked, 100% money back guarantee
|| Customer support 1-800-959-5899
Our Promise to You:
We provide accurate, legal and secure forms. All of our forms are prepared by attorneys, can be downloaded and accessed immediately, and are backed by a 100% money back guarantee - if you are dissatisfied, in any way, you get your money back.
* According to the 2007 Altman Weil Survey of Law Firm Economics, the average attorney rate is $252.50 per hour.